Though this miniature sold very quickly, I have three more unopened which I can paint up by commission for £120 each and the colour scheme can, of course, be customised to your own preferences.
More for sale:
Please take time to check my eBay feedback. All eBay listings are subject to my terms and conditions. To join my email list and find out about future sales first, please complete the form on the For Sale page.
For sale tomorrow: … and more!
This, along with several other items I’ve finished recently, will be going onto eBay next week. If you want to receive notification of this and future sales, then you can join my mailing list here.
What’s New Today: It’s Flickr Thursday – Warhammer
The Tau Ethereal I painted some while ago was featured on Games Workshop’s blog today. I’ve also recently finished a mounted Archaon, Lord of the End Times (old metal), which will be on sale, along with the special edition version on foot in March. What’s New Today: The Alien scum pay us a visit
I filed down the right buttock as it was sticking out oddly (it’s worth taking photos of your miniatures as doing so sometimes points out things you otherwise wouldn’t have noticed) and cut a v-shape into the legs of his shorts, something I toyed with when I was sculpting them. I then threw some paint […]
This is my first full 30 mm sculpt. I intend to build a full Blood bowl team for myself and as I get better at sculpting, I’ll probably end up remaking some of my early attempts but for now I’m pretty pleased with this. Eyes and hands seem to be the hardest things to do so […]
The votes have been counted and verified and I can announce that the colour I shall paint the sword and gems is… … both! 77% of the vote was for orange and the remaining 23% for blue, however, Gar suggested strategically painting some gems blue and some orange. I like this idea as it will […]